Not So Splendid

Sunday 30 December 2012

Planning the nursery

Ever since we found out I am pregnant - I have been jotting down notes on what are needed and plot out a timeline of when should we start getting them ready. This comes in especially handy the moment I feel I am well enough to be in the malls.

Saves me quite a bit of time and allow me to manage the shopping pretty well without going over the top (getting unnecessary items as per toddler's time).

Of course, it also allows us to set aside some funds that will go into the nursery.

Here's a look of what I have come up with. It states the brand, place where I may want to purchase the item from, notes of what to what should I be taking notice off ie the discount and also month I should be getting it done.

Hope you will find it useful when you are doing up your list for the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment