Not So Splendid

Saturday 14 April 2012

Time for another?

With the new Baby Jogger City Select pram here and the move to a new place next year, the talk of having another kid is fast becoming serious between the hub and I. We have been seriously toying with the idea, discussing about the fit of a new born into our hectic lifestyle *reads as our part time studies, our toddler and not to mention our jobs*

I have been pretty blessed at the field of parents in law, hence its very likely that i need heaps of their support should the plan falls into place. It was intended that we will bring the topic up to them later part of the year so that all of us will have enough time to prepare the new schedule and all.

However, last night I felt some discomfort at you know where. I panicked as its not the usual pre / post menstrual cycle discomfort but rather something is definitely off. Hub is pretty concerned when I brought it up and we decided okay, we got to head down to the gynae this morning to see whether my contraceptive (IUCD) is still in place. I have a weird feeling that I will definitely be having it taken out.

This morning arrives and we head over to my gynae, Dr Adrian Tan from ACJ Clinic. Dr Tan confirms yes it has to be taken out immediately as an internal infection has occurred (which was causing me the discomfort).

It all happens very fast and within 5 mins, the removal process is completed. I feel odd (both physically and mentally), the numb sensation passed through me and in my mind, it suddenly came across to me that the possibility of the baby plan being brought forward is rather high. Infact it can happen anytime from now! I was caught really off guard and caught my dear hub grinning cheek to cheek. *Oh dear*

Looks like it really time and real soon.

- picture taken from Mothercare website, Jamestown Cot Bed in White

No comments:

Post a Comment